Dec 18, 2023
SeeYouDoc has officially launched its TB Module Campaign in Parañaque City, marking its public release.
The first healthcare provider network to provide the digital TB cascade of care is the Parañaque City Health Office, led by Dra. Olga Virtusio and their NTP Coordinator Dr. Sheryl Ann Guray-Presentacion. 📋 Parañaqueños can now take the TB Screening Survey to get started: https://syd.care/tbm-pcho.
Watch the short video
Benefits For Patients
- Patients with TB symptoms or living with family members at risk for TB can now be screened privately by simply taking a TB Screening Survey. Patients with non-TB symptoms are also welcome to take the test.
- Once a patient is enrolled into the TB program, they will have access to a free consultation with a DOH-NTP (National Tuberculosis Program) physician.
- Patients with TB symptoms may be prescribed diagnostic test referrals such as for a Chest X-ray*, Gene Xpert, or Smear Microscopy tests for free. *In some cases a Chest X-ray can be conducted at a nearby private facility for a fee.
- Patients diagnosed with TB are also prescribed TB medication for free*. *TB medication is free, however your doctor will notify you if there is a need to procure additional medication.
Benefits For Doctors
- Gain access to a TB Dashboard and Patient Masterlist to monitor patients enrolled, presumptive, undergoing treatment, cured at a glance
- Quickly review patient TB screening response, including cardinal signs & symptoms, living conditions, TB contacts, etc.
- Schedule a virtual encounter with the patient and create a care plan
- Create referrals for diagnostic tests
- Write a prescription
- Follow the patient's treatment
This project was funded by the USAID, and aims to lower the incidence of TB or tuberculosis in Parañaque City and increase its case detection and treatment coverage rates and will complete on January 15, 2024. SeeYouDoc's solution, the TB Module, was created to digitize the TB (Tuberculosis) cascade of care using DOH-NTP MOP 6th best practices, and to help visualize the fight against tuberculosis through real-time telemedicine data. Through the TB module, patients can now be screened for TB at the comfort and privacy of their own home, while doctors can shave off hours from conducting endless screening interviews for every Presumptive TB patient. It is a welcome addition to the services available for healthcare providers in its telemedicine platform.